1) They have to Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2) They Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, and other tax requirements.
3) They Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
4) They report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
5) They Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
6) They Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.